Are you a local community organisation looking for a small amount of funding? If your project benefits our customers, we may be able to help.
Previous projects we have funded include:
- £2,000 towards ShopMobility services in Yeovil. A community resource to help over 4,000 people with disabilities enjoy greater independence.
- £750 towards Tintinhull Village Hall. To help furnish their newly renovated community wifi enabled café.
- £2,000 to pay for new flooring at Birchfield Community Centre. A community resource situated within a high density of Yarlington properties facilitating ballet lessons, Brownies, band practice, memory cafes and toddler groups.
- £500 to pay for street entertainers at a fete held on one of our largest estates. The fete raised money towards replacing the Westfield Community Centre building.
Community fund criteria:
- You can apply for up to £3,000.
- Projects must start no more than six months after your application is approved.
- Projects must be completed within 12 months of your approved application.
- Applications must show how a project supports our four core areas. And how they will benefit our customers and the community.
- We would expect the majority of other funding to have been secured before your application is made.
- There are no deadlines for applications.
- We aim to respond with a decision within four weeks.
If you would like to discuss your funding request in more detail contact one of the team on 01935 404528 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.