The Customer Charter is a group of 13 commitments which set out the level of service customers can expect from Yarlington.
WE LISTEN, VALUE & DELIVER.
We listen to our customers and staff, valuing all feedback we get and using it
to deliver exceptional customer service.
• We will provide homes and services that meet the needs of the people in
• We will provide an easy-to-use booking system for non-urgent repairs, available
24/7 through the My Yarlington portal.
• We will put the safety of our customers and staff before anything else and where
there is a need for an emergency repair, we will attend within 24 hours.
• We will manage our business effectively, so we can offer value for money,
protecting the homes and services we provide and build more homes.
• We will help our customers to access new opportunities through our social choice
• We will refer or direct our customers to other agencies and services if we can’t help
them with a specific need.
• We will work in partnership with our customers to make sure we make the right
investments in our communities.
• We will ensure that our customers can easily tell us what they think, and if we
make major decisions we will consult with them.
• We will acknowledge all complaints within one working day and will always take
customer complaints seriously.
• We will ensure our customers have access to the information they need to make
informed decisions and hold us to account.
• We will treat all our customers fairly, valuing diversity in our communities.
• The Yarlington Board is fully accountable for every aspect of the customer
• We will always act in accordance with our organisation’s values.