BE THE DIFFERENCE
We’re all about doing the right thing - for our customers, for each other, for everyone.
We believe in the difference we make and stand up for it every day.
We’re always learning. That’s how we grow.
Try new things and love the opportunities that change brings.
Everyone, united across the business.
Working together to deliver our purpose.
OWN IT OPENLY
We trust and respect each other and work together in an open, honest way.
Change makes everything possible. But we have to lead it, drive it and embrace it with positive energy. That’s how we’ll spot our opportunities, step up and make it happen.
The Customer Charter is a group of 13 commitments which set out the level of service customers can expect from Yarlington.
WE LISTEN, VALUE & DELIVER.
We listen to our customers and staff, valuing all feedback we get and using it
to deliver exceptional customer service.
• We will provide homes and services that meet the needs of the people in
• We will provide an easy-to-use booking system for non-urgent repairs, available
24/7 through the My Yarlington portal.
• We will put the safety of our customers and staff before anything else and where
there is a need for an emergency repair, we will attend within 24 hours.
• We will manage our business effectively, so we can offer value for money,
protecting the homes and services we provide and build more homes.
• We will help our customers to access new opportunities through our social choice
• We will refer or direct our customers to other agencies and services if we can’t help
them with a specific need.
• We will work in partnership with our customers to make sure we make the right
investments in our communities.
• We will ensure that our customers can easily tell us what they think, and if we
make major decisions we will consult with them.
• We will acknowledge all complaints within one working day and will always take
customer complaints seriously.
• We will ensure our customers have access to the information they need to make
informed decisions and hold us to account.
• We will treat all our customers fairly, valuing diversity in our communities.
• The Yarlington Board is fully accountable for every aspect of the customer
• We will always act in accordance with our organisation’s values.